Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Work, eat, sleep, drink

As the title suggests, I haven't been doing much exciting lately, I've been working and catching up on some R&R in my spare time.

Romana has been sharing my room until she moves into her own place this weekend, so she is looking forward to that.

I had a few drinks with Charlotte on Friday night and then spent the rest of the weekend being very lazy! Mana and I headed down to the park on Sunday afternoon and played scrabble in the sun with Deb.

I've started going to the solarium (sunbeds) again! It is so nice getting the rays over here as the sun just isn't the same as in Bris (obviously) but I do miss it. So I think I will be keeping up the sunbed over winter, not just for the tan but for its therapeutic qualities as well :-)

I'm meeting Keryn tonight for a cheap pub dinner and on Saturday we're heading over to Camden markets and then Primrose Hill for possibly the last BBQ of the year if the weather is fine!

We will hopefully get to Brighton next weekend! Apart from that there's not much to report! Hope you're all well! And Happy Birthday to James for Saturday!

Marisa - please let me know how it all goes with the bub and put some photos on your site!! I can't wait!

Dave - good luck with the move to Sydney, see you in London soon!

xox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home