Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fruitstock

Well its been a big weekend!

I had my first minted chocolate vodka shot! After work on Friday Charlotte took me to Revolution - a vodka bar in Clapham - where they have dozens of flavours of vodka!! I've never seen vodka shots like these before - they're like jelly bean flavours and don't even taste like vodka - mmmmmmm!! See the menu :-)

Keryn, Romana and I went for a cheapie meal at SW4 before heading home to get some beauty sleep before the bbq. We hung out at the house on Saturday and had a bbq before heading to Fruitstock - a free festival in Regent's park. Christian came along with us as well and we made it just in time to see Arrested Development! They were completely awesome!! I finally got to see them play Tenessee, Mr Wendal and Everyday people!! Yaayyy.... Here's my photos!

Spent the afternoon today with the girls shopping in Covent Garden. I love it around there! So many cute little shops! I wish I had money to spend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home